[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland and the Mickey Mouse Club

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:53:48 UTC 2009

Strange!
I remembered the "holding that tiger" by its tail as a cartoon!
Lovely, anyway.  Somehow, I still have the feeleing there is a version
where they sing "hold taht tiger" while holding it by the tail.
Are there any pre_Probert FFPT videos?  I've found records on youtube,
but all videos i've seen are with Probert.
Cheers