[Dixielandjazz] Grandfather Bob

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 20:05:17 UTC 2009

Dear Bob,
 I am so happy to hear that Molly's twins are here and all are healthy. Twins, double the fun double the trouble. The great thing about grand kids is that you can spoil them and send them home. Please send my best to Molly.
Alicia Fullbright
STJS Secretary

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."

Sydney Smith

-