[Dixielandjazz] By Ned, we invented the genre:

Dave Gannett evidence at otelco.net
Sat Jul 11 06:25:13 PDT 2009

There are some purists who ascribe to that notion, though I do not.  The
point being, is that in your efforts to show me how very wrong headed I am,
you are ENTIRELY and willfully missing the point.  This is the same problem
which assails many if not most musicians in their performance:  they're so
busy mentating that they miss the real reason they're playing in the first
place.

If this keeps up I'm going to submit your names to the Jazz Police!

dg