[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Promotion

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Wed Jul 8 20:31:13 PDT 2009

Stephen G Barbone wrote:
> This Friday Night I'll be in a band led by 24 year old Drew Nugent at
> the Ballroom on High. 310 East High Street, Pottstown PA. It is a
> swing dance from 9 PM to Midnight. The featured guest artist in the
> band is the legendary Marty Grosz on guitar and vocals. Come on down
> for some great dancing, great songs and wonderful company, young and old.
>
> This Saturday Night Barbone Street will be at the Arts Stroll and
> Street Festival in Media Pa, celebrating Bastille Day. All sorts of
> neat things happening from 5:30 to 10:30 PM, including the storming of
> the Bastille, Ben Franklin and the Marquis de Lafayette etc. We'll be
> there at the Intersection of State and Olive Streets from 9 PM to
> 10:30 PM. Come swing dance, listen, or collect Mardi Gras beads.
>
> BTW, I've just joined Facebook and am amazed at the site. Please add
> me as a friend if you are a member.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone
> www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

Are you sure that was'nt the Marquis de Sade? Beat me daddy, eight to
the bar!
Have a good gig.
Don

PS_ Be on the lookout for a DVD winging its way to your abode. That is
if the Post office is still in business by then. First no Saturday
delivery, business, or access to boxes after 12 noon. Then a lunch hour
break from 1:30 to 2:30, weekdays and now closing for all busnees at 4
p.m. the rest of the week.
All this and a handful of Legal holiday Mondays or religious holidays
off. You can hear Ben Franklin turning over in his grave.
 Bah -  sell if and let UPS run the damn thing, I say.
Grumpy in Baldwin, MI