[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Promotion

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 8 15:48:08 PDT 2009

This Friday Night I'll be in a band led by 24 year old Drew Nugent at
the Ballroom on High. 310 East High Street, Pottstown PA. It is a
swing dance from 9 PM to Midnight. The featured guest artist in the
band is the legendary Marty Grosz on guitar and vocals. Come on down
for some great dancing, great songs and wonderful company, young and
old.

This Saturday Night Barbone Street will be at the Arts Stroll and
Street Festival in Media Pa, celebrating Bastille Day. All sorts of
neat things happening from 5:30 to 10:30 PM, including the storming of
the Bastille, Ben Franklin and the Marquis de Lafayette etc. We'll be
there at the Intersection of State and Olive Streets from 9 PM to
10:30 PM. Come swing dance, listen, or collect Mardi Gras beads.

BTW, I've just joined Facebook and am amazed at the site. Please add
me as a friend if you are a member.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband