[Dixielandjazz] Mel Brooks (was Ealing Comedies of the 1950s)

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 17:12:06 PDT 2009

Hi Bill -

Yes, I've got a lot of time on my hands since my retirement. You Tube
is taking up a big part of it, one way or another. Buying a camcorder
definitely gave me something to do.
You seem to have a considerable amount of information stored away
yourself, and not just about You Tube!
I do a little genealogy and I find it very interesting that you know something
about family's whereabouts in 1853.
Now let's see what Marek has to say.....
Regards,
-- Rae Ann

http://www.sfraeann.com
http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann