[Dixielandjazz] Eichy Da

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 4 16:54:54 PDT 2009

Eichy Da is I regret gibberish --  I would be grateful if in future the admirable desire to say "Good Health"  was in good Welsh, which is to write

Iechyd Da

(the first letter is an I as in Indiana and Idris and I could cite any number of other instances, just in case it gets printed in a typeface which confuses it with an L )

This correction is dedicated to the memory of Dill Jones, and comes with the confirmation of a noble Welshman delighted of late to be introduced to Dill's music.

iechyd da!