[Dixielandjazz] Daughter On The View

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jan 31 17:54:10 PST 2009

Many of you know that my daughter Molly Ringwald is an actress.  You also
know that she has a strong Jazz connection.

She recorded a Jazz LP when she was 6 years old.  She appears on two songs
on my latest CD.  She has a Jazz band in Los Angeles and is doing club
dates.

I mention this so that you see the Jazz connection.

For anyone interested, she is scheduled to appear on the TV show "The View"
on Friday Feb 6.  I believe the show is syndicated so not sure of the
channel and times in your area.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I tried practicing for a few weeks and ended up playing too fast."
--Paul Desmond, 1924-1977