[Dixielandjazz] YBJB charicature.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Jan 29 20:16:26 PST 2009

It is on the cover of the book "The Great Jazz Revival" by Jim Goggin
and Peter Clute but the publisher never made an image available to
Amazon (or any other book seller I can find!  Not even the SF
Traditional Jazz Society has an image of it!)

I could scan my copy and post it on Flicker or someplace, if that
would not violate some arcane copyright issue.

The mustache in question is actually just a shadow of his nose, seems
to me.

Dave Richoux