[Dixielandjazz] Piper Laurie and Lee Wiley

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 29 20:08:12 PST 2009

Dear Bill,

Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Wiley mentions the program in its
entry on Ms. Wiley but without further reference.

The Internet Movie Database http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0528212/ has a
skeleton listing with partial cast list, but no source for obtaining a copy.

Wikipedia's Jess Stacy entry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jess_Stacy has an
amusing quote:  referring to Wiley at the time of their divorce, Stacy said,
"they did not burn the last witch at Salem."

Stacy's solo on Sing, Sing, Sing at Carnegie Hall would be my time-capsule
moment.

Good luck on your search.

Ron