[Dixielandjazz] BSJB Mardi Gras Concert

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 08:31:53 PST 2009

Barbone Street Jazz Band, Mardi Gras Version, will appear at a Mardi
Gras Party/Jazz Concert for the Pennsylvania Jazz Society on Sunday,
February 8, from 2 PM to 5 PM, at the American Legion Hall, 217 N.
Broadway in Wind Gap, PA, 18091.

Personnel are:

Jim Parker - Tuba
Mike Kuehn - Banjo
Mike Piper - Drums
Cindy Leibe - Trombone/Vocals
Paul Grant - Trumpet/Vocals
Steve Barbone - Clarinet/Vocals

This banjo/tuba/drums rhythm section is high energy exciting and
Cindy, our 30 year old female trombonist is also a treat. She is an
accomplished player who has toured with Connie Francis and Barry
Manilow as well as free lanced with big bands in the East and in Las
Vegas. She also worked for a while with the Midiri Brothers. She likes
our band of old guys because she "feels safe". Paul and I round out
the group and we've been playing together for about 15 years or so in
various venues.

Stop by if you are in the area. Students $5, Members $18, Non members
$20.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband