[Dixielandjazz] My Worst Gig Ever

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 19:21:52 PST 2009

Katie,

I once played outside at a church gig. My hands often get cold anyway,
but this was worse.
I had to go into their kitchen and run hot water over my hands for
several minutes.
That got me warm enough to get started. I never got to the needles of
pain point.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland, U of I (Urbana)
Berkeley banjoist