[Dixielandjazz] What's This about

David Gannett evidence at otelco.net
Sun Jan 25 12:32:49 PST 2009

Thanks for the heads up.  My isp just changed over servers and mail service
this past week and it's been a total comedy of errors getting things sorted
out.  It seems everytime the nerds seek "improvement" it precipitates
disaster (witness Windows Vista).  Anyway, my personal apologies for any
inconvenience to my esteemed colleagues on djml.   I  am hoping you will not
banish me into the outer fringe of management...dg