[Dixielandjazz] Scratchy Grooves - Treasure Trove of OKOM.

Thad McArthur wthadmc at whidbey.com
Mon Jan 19 13:36:19 PST 2009

Hi Steve,  Treasure Trove doesn't begin to to describe this contribution to
DJML.  It's the biggest contribution I've seen come to the List.  It's
big--it looks like the total is 100 or more hours of our basic jazz
heritage, it's a little unwieldy coming in hour plus segments, it takes 6
minutes to download and once you're there in one of the segments, it's hard
to access any one offering, you better just plan to sit and enjoy for an
hour or an hour and a half.  I immediately put it in my favorites file and I
hope it's there forever.  We have to thank God  for people like Bill
Chambliss and his son.  Thank you for this and all your many contributions.
Thad McArthur