[Dixielandjazz] The Capital Hillbillies Jazz Band?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 22:11:32 PST 2009

Search comes up with this.
The Capitol Hillbillies
The Capitol Hillbillies  presents New Orleans jazz, blues, and more by a
master session of some of the DC  area's finest musicians. Leader Joel Bailes is a
well-known musical presence on  the Hill - rolling his piano on wheels to
play with at the Riverby Books patio  on Sundays whenever the weather is good.
His wife Pearl Bailes, a teacher at  Capitol Hill Day School, plays a mean
harmonica. Capitol Hillbillies includes  piano, harmonica, horns, bass, fiddle, and
vocals.
Contact: _jbai at loc.gov_ (mailto:jbai at loc.gov)

Search on Joel Bailes give  a bit more info on Joel, does not name other band
members:
_http://www.geocities.com/guests_tzora/bailes.htm_
(http://www.geocities.com/guests_tzora/bailes.htm)

Ginny

In a message dated 1/18/2009 11:26:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,