[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Banjo Rendez-Vous 2009

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 15 17:34:52 PST 2009

The flier mailing for the Rendez-Vous went into the Post Office (first class
mail) this afternoon.

Not included in the information in the flier is that registered
conventioneers will get 10% off the in-hotel food AND beverage bills.

If anyone does not receive a flier and wants one, go to my web page, follow
the links, and download it and the registration form. www.nolabanjo.com is
the URL.

Jazz content: we play many classic jazz tunes at the Rendez-Vous, such as
"Basin Street Blues" and "China Boy."

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.