[Dixielandjazz] Other Trips On a Time Machine

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 08:47:36 PST 2009

Steve;

I assume that you meant Peck Kelley's Bad Boys with Jack Teagarden and Pee
Wee Russell. That said, there is an LP issued on the Commodore label
featuring Peck Kelley with the Dick Shannon Quartet. It was recorded on June
9 and 16, 1957. Almost more interesting is the information about Peck Kelley
and his life. For your information, the catalog number of this 2-record
Commodore LP is XF2-17017. These recordings were also on the Mosaic label's
Complete Commodore release.

In addition to this LP, Lord's discography lists 2 other LPs recorded in
1951 and 1953 for the Arcadia label.

Stan
Stan Brager