[Dixielandjazz] Making Love To The Audience

Thad McArthur wthadmc at whidbey.com
Tue Jan 13 09:57:38 PST 2009

Bob's statement is a little too inclusive and there may be a little room for
romance between his two terms, but your choice of "making love to your
audience" certainly lowers the tone of the performer-audience relationship
to a point that is too intimate, a little squeamish and does nothing raise
the stature of our art.
Thad McArthur