[Dixielandjazz] Making Love To The Audience

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jan 12 20:32:10 PST 2009

Steve,

You know, and I know, and I am sure that every member of DJML knows that the
term "Making love" is a polite way of saying "Having sexual intercourse."

Thus, when you say that you are making love to your audience, what do you
think we will make of it?

If you are going to say these ridiculous things, then mean what you say.
Don't try to worm your way  out of them.

--Bob Ringwald