[Dixielandjazz] Leslie Johnson Update and Correction

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jan 12 11:00:32 PST 2009

I got an e-mail from Leslie's sister saying that the recent info posted by
me on DJML about Leslie's condition is incorrect.

She is not in hospice.

Jody will be sending out corrected info very soon.  However, she asked me to
please notify everyone that the info was incorrect.

I got it from what I thought was a reliable source.  However, obviously I
should have done more checking before posting it.

--Bob

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Note new e-mail address rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"Marriage is a relationship, in which one person is always right,
and the other is usually the husband."