[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 19:47:37 PST 2009

<<And I don't need to listen to your political opinions, and in the  future
won't because I won't be here.

My next email to the list is the  cancelation of my subscription.

Hal Vickery>>

Frankly, it must not have been that important for you to be here in the
first place, or you wouldn't have let something as trivial and inconsequential
get to you. Or maybe you're just trying to lay a guilt trip, or act like a
spoiled child or something.

Noticed however you really liked the TOTALLY off topic Killer Chili story
that had nothing whatsoever to do with OKOM or music.

I also notice how much you respect other people's opinions and their right
to freedom of speech and thought.

Anyway, have a great life. I certainly won't be begging you to stick  around.
I totally meant what I said.

Bill

In a message dated 1/11/2009 9:09:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,