[Dixielandjazz] Leslie Johnson Mississippi Rag

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 19:49:58 PST 2009

This is NOT good news. There have been very few people who have done as  much
as Leslie to support our art, and the public's enjoyment of OKOM. It takes  a
very special kind of person to do what she has done.

I ask that everyone keep her and her family in prayer.

A card of appreciate would be great too!

Bill

In a message dated 1/11/2009 9:26:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,