[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sun Jan 11 17:33:56 PST 2009

Read MY post again.  What I'm not interested in is your ad hominem attacks against persons rather than the conditions.  I'm also not interested in your personal opinions of the causes of the economic downturn.  That has all the potential of turning into a political debate complete with name calling, and I don't come here for political debate.  I get enough of that on the political message board I help moderate.

Hal Vickery