[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Jan 11 14:58:33 PST 2009

Could we please cut out the political comments?  I don't come here to read
the political views of others.

Normally I might agree with you but the political times might very well and
I believe is impinging on music and the music business.  I don't gripe when
for the six thousandth time someone wants to discuss some minutiae about
Louis Armstrong.  The music business is what drives music even OKOM.

I am most interested in the business end of OKOM because without that I
don't get to play and I'm very much into playing.

If I'm not interested in something I simply hit the delete key.......try it.
Larry
STL