[Dixielandjazz] Catlett / Condon

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 09:46:52 PST 2009

Hi Steve,
  Have you seen the clip from the film with Catlett and Krupa. Very good.

  Busy here getting ready for my Radio appearence. Paul Barnes has
pulled out the 1927 China Boy and Hello Lola from 29 with the Mound City
Blue Blowers. Also Lookin' Good But Feelin' Bad with Red Allen and Fats
Waller's Buddies from 1929 all with Condon. Time permitting we'll also
play a super Wild Bill track from 'The World's Greatest JJazz Concert'
circa 1947 with Brunies, Al Nicholas, Pops Foster, Baby Dodds and Joe
Sullivan. Tune in if you are about 18:00 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/playlive/bbc_radio_norfolk/
Cheers
John

--