[Dixielandjazz] Ringside at Condon's -- WHICH ONE?

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 6 18:35:31 PST 2009

Thanks, Bill!  I in fact ordered the 11-track, medley-inclusive Savoy CD
from Amazon just last night.  I'd like the full 14 tracks, but for the
price, missing three tracks won't kill me, and my point in wanting it
was to hear the classic Condon live outside of the Town Hall broadcasts.

I still hold to my apples-and-oranges comment of a couple days ago.  I
like the wildly live Condon, and I like the "Midnight in Moscow" LP.  I
think they're both beautiful.