[Dixielandjazz] Doctor Dubious Shameless Promotion was [Barbone Street] Shameless Promotion

doctordubious at verizon.net doctordubious at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 09:58:02 PST 2009

May I add to the list for events in New Jersey? Doctor Dubious goes to the
libraries on January 11, 2009, at Teaneck Public Library from 3-4 Pm and at
the Mahwah Public Library on February 22, 2009, from 2-3 PM . . . 7 piece
band with all the trimmings to warm up your new year with hot jazz.

Please contact me for any details or directions.

Thanks,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com

Our CD "Hot Jazz" available at venues or through CD Baby
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddta