[Dixielandjazz] OKOM

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 17:22:11 PST 2009

That may be the group I thought was UNF faculty related, but I have never seen anything about them playing anywhere in the Jax/St A area.

St. A is more or less a slightly remote suburb of Jax. We get all the news/show postings etc. for this whole NW corner of Florida.  DBeach is the next area south and other than during race/bike/speed weeks when St. A gets overflow folks up here looking for rooms, you have to do a web search to even find out what is on at the movies down there.  I was on the mailing list and getting announcements for the local (live) theater in DBeach.  (Very very good, by the way) but now that I think about it, that has fallen by the wayside somewhere too.

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)