[Dixielandjazz] OKOM

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 17:08:14 PST 2009

Keep heading north I guess.  This band locates themselves in  Jacksonville.
>_http://www.kellyscottmusic.com/swampdog/index.htm_
(http://www.kellyscottmusic.com/swampdog/index.htm) <   I enjoy their CD.  Have not heard them live.
Ginny

In a message dated 2/21/2009 6:23:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
macjazz at comcast.net writes:

If there  is any in Daytona, I haven't found it.  I'm in St. Augustine and
there is a decent jazz society with more-or-less tea dance jam sessions  once
a month (one tomorrow) but no OKOM.

There is a band (and a rep  is on list) over in Deland area (50 miles) but I
haven't heard them  yet.

I understand there is also a good OKOM group in Jax made up of U  of North
Florida faculty, but again, I've never seen or heard a posting or  local
advertisement etc. on them.

I have an outstanding collection  of OKOM records if that is any help. (Grin)
That is what has to do, for  me.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated listener