[Dixielandjazz] More on Louie Bellson

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Feb 17 22:16:19 PST 2009

Louie lived for quite a while in the San Jose area, had a lot of
influence on local musicians around these parts. Here is an article
from the San Jose Mercury News today:

http://www.mercurynews.com/obituaries/ci_11718444  (don't know if you
have to register to read it.)

I met him a few times at various local events, a very nice guy for
being a "Star..."

Dave Richoux