[Dixielandjazz] Mission Valley Hot Rhythm Cats At The Landing

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 17 04:39:45 PST 2009

I have no stake in this band.  Just passing the info along to DJML.

--Bob Ringwald

______

Greetings Fans & Friends!

This Thursday and Friday (February 19th & 20th), the Mission City Hot
Rhythm Cats will be performing at Jim Cullum's Landing
<
http://www.landing.com

. We'll be filling in for the Jim Cullum Jazz Band while they're
out of town.
We start playing at 8:00 pm so drop in, have dinner and a drink &
enjoy the music. Do you have a favorite Louis Armstrong piece or other
jazz tune that you'd like to hear? Let us know. We'd love to play
it for you!
We hope to see you there!
________

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:
alcohol,
caffeine, sugar and fat.
- Alex Levine