[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Festival

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Thu Feb 12 02:23:43 PST 2009

Jim Kashishian wrote:
these so-called European "Jazz" Festivals, which in my opinion should be
called "Music" festivals.

That's exactly how I think about the famous North Sea Jazz Festival. During
the first years there was a moderate amount of traditional jazz but now it's
completely gone. Maybe even the term "music festival" could be changed into
"pop festival".

Gerard Bielderman
Leie 18
8032 ZG  ZWOLLE
Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies
http://home.telfort.nl/tradjazz

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 5,9 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.