[Dixielandjazz] BSJB and other MARDI GRAS GIGS

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 07:48:08 PST 2009

If you are in the area, stop by at any of the following Mardi Gras
Gigs and say hello.

Friday Feb 20  - Mardi Gras in Bethlehem PA.
7 to 11 PM  Historic Hotel Bethlehem, 437 Main Street, Bethlehem. I'll
be working with the Drew Nugent Trio. Drew is a 20 something pianist
who knows as many, if not more, trad jazz tunes than I do and plays
them like a young Fats Waller. Fun to see and work with kids who love
this music. . . and can play it. Check out his sound bites and
schedule at: www.myspace.com/offthecuffwithdrewnugent

Saturday Feb 21 - Mardi Gras in Wilmington DE
7:30 to 10:30 PM - Delaware State Technical College, Orange Street,
Wilmington. This is a Mardi Gras Fund Raiser for their scholarship
fund. Several bands including Barbone Street.

Sunday Feb 22 -
2 PM to 4 PM Mardi Gras at University of Delaware - Arsht Hall, Route
202 Wilmington
Working with my Trio in conjunction with an American Photographic
Society exhibit.

Tuesday Feb 24 -
2 to 3 PM Mardi Gras at Riddle Village, Media PA - Auditorium
6 to 9 PM Mardi Gras at Iron Hill Brewery, Lancaster PA

Let the good times roll.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband