[Dixielandjazz] Jazz & Democracy Video

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 06:54:53 PST 2009

Tuesday morning is says "this video is no longer available."  I was looking
forward to it.

O'Conner has always been cool. Back in my school teacher days we would take
kids to D.C. over Easter break. The trip included the Easter service at the
National Cathedral in D.C. where she was frequently the "Reader" in the
service.  Afterwards she was always available and would talk to the kids
etc., albeit briefly.   Knocked the kids out just to see her, the rest was a
bonus.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated Listener