[Dixielandjazz] Making DVDs

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 06:42:38 PST 2009

Listmates:

Do any of you make dvds on a Mac?

I sometimes like to put a few videos of bands on
a dvd for a friend.  I've encountered several problems:

I can insert a blank dvd-r into my Mac and drag several
videos onto it, burn it, and have a perfectly good dvd that
will play only on a computer.

OR, I can open a dvd-r in iLife '09 and make a dvd which will
play in a dvd player.  Only problem is:  I have to select a
*theme* from iDVD's selection.  I don't like their themes, don't
want a theme, but can't seem to avoid using one.

Does anyone understand what I'm trying to do and have any
advice?

  -- Rae Ann

http://www.youtube.com/SFRaeAnn
http://www.clintbakerjazz.com/raeannslist.html