[Dixielandjazz] Be Careful What You Wish For

tduncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Sun Feb 8 13:05:43 PST 2009

Dr. Dubious played for a dinner dance last Saturday with a Mardi Gras theme.
At our suggestion, the organizer purchased a dozen nice parasols and I
encouraged those energetic and brave souls who wished to lead a second line
march to come up and grab a parasol and . . . they were welcome to keep the
parasols!! By the time we finished Joe Avery's Tune and were leading into
Oh, Didn't He Ramble, not a parasol was still visible in the hall. I think
our march leaders all ran out and stashed them in their cars.

Laissez les bon temps rouler,

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com <http://www.doctordubious.com/>

Our CD "Hot Jazz" available at venues or through CD Baby
<http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddta> http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddta