[Dixielandjazz] Paris Jazz

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 14:14:56 PST 2009

Our friend Dickie Miller is back in the Paris area doing  street band and
gigs. I think he came home to America a few months ago and not  sure he has
returned yet but he loves it. We have been talking about going for a  couple of
months just to play on the street and have some fun while we hit all  the tourist
stuff in the area. It would be fun.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:00:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,