[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz in Sacramento

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 18:49:05 PST 2009

DJML Friends -

Do any of you know where the main traditional jazz venue will
be this year at the Sacramento Jubilee?

In most recent years it has been in the Yolo Room in the Convention
Center.  There was a rumor going around recently that the Convention Center
wasn't going to be used this year.

I have two hotel reservations:  one in the Holiday Inn, in case the traditional
jazz is in Old Town, and one in the Hyatt in case they once again use
the Yolo Room.

I've emailed the festival director but have not gotten a response.  Maybe
they haven't decided yet.

Does anybody know???

  -- Rae Ann

http://www.youtube.com/SFRaeAnn