[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Festival - weekend only packages are available

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Tue Feb 3 21:00:35 PST 2009

Dear ragtime and jazz friends,

We would LOVE to meet you in person at our annual Bohem Ragtime & Jazz
Festival as this year's event will be spectacular: 14 individual
musicians from 9 different countries will gather in Kecskemet, Hungary
to share the stages in different formations. It really looks like an
interesting and memorable event that you should not miss. Therefore we
would like to invite you to be with us at the weekend of March 27-29 and
just relax and enjoy the music.

We now have special "Festival only" package with a 3-day Festival pass
plus 2, 3 or 4 nights of hotel accommodation - depending on your needs.
If you are interested only in the music and don't want to paricipate in
additional tourist programmes (or just simply don't have the time), this
option is for you. It is, obviously, more economical just to come for
the weekend. Please, take your coming seriously into consideration - we
sure highly recommend for you to come, but it's your time, your
decision, your loss. Or your fortune if you are here.

We have set up a web page for the Bohém Festival (apart from our regular
website) that has basic information about our Festival plus easy
ordering forms for the hotel and passes. Payment can be done in US
dollar, Euro and British Pounds, too. Please, take a deep look at the
page and get back to us. Here is the address:
http://festival.bohemragtime.com/www09-en.html

We still offer our 7-day Capital and Explorer packages, too, in case,
you want to come for a longer period of time.

I am looking forward to meeting you here. Cheers,

Tamas Ittzes
Festival director

PS.: FYI, here is the Festival line-up: Bria Skonberg (Canada) - tp,
Herbert Christ (Germany) - tp, Craig Flory (USA) - cl, sax, Matthias
Seuffert (Germany) - cl, sax, Russ Phillips (USA) - tb, Attila Korb
(Hungary) - tb, Paolo Alderighi (Italy) - p, Morten Gunnar Larsen
(Norway) - p, Stuart Zank (USA) - bj, Tamás Bényei (Hungary) - g, Frans
Sjöström (Sweden) - bass sax, Ad van Beerendonk (Holland) - b, Jeff
Hamilton (USA) - dr, Nick Ward (England) - dr, Bohém Ragtime Jazz Band
(Hungary), Kecskemét Jazz Orchestra (Hungary) - and the website again:
http://festival.bohemragtime.com/www09-en.html

Tamas ITTZES festival director
International Bohem Ragtime & Jazz Festival
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)960-7169
E-mails: festival at bohemragtime.com
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com