[Dixielandjazz] Subject: Unsophisticated Dixieland Chords

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Dec 20 20:24:03 PST 2009

I find that if the chording players try to put in too much it muddies up the
sound.  For some reason some guys think that more is better when it's really
not.  If you have more than one chording player then you get some real train
wrecks if they are throwing in everything their fingers can reach.
Just my opinion
Larry
St. L