[Dixielandjazz] Gypsy Jazz instrumentation

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 20:19:33 PST 2009

Thanks, Beth,
Sandy Weltman is awesome on harmonica.  Pretty darn sure he's  doing all
this with diatonic harmonica!  I did not know about this  group.  They're
great in my opinion and I think they would big a big  draw at a jazz festival.

Now on to check out Swing DeVille.
Ginny

In a message dated 12/20/2009 4:37:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,