[Dixielandjazz] A Guy needs help with song/LET'S HARMONIZE

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Sat Dec 19 19:03:41 PST 2009

            Can anyone help him, please?
Thanks,

From:
            "Casey Parker" <caseypar at garlic.com>
                Add sender to Contacts

        	To:
        	"Sheet Music Folks" <caseypar at garlic.com>

12/18/09
Dear Folks
I am looking for a song for my barbershop quartet guys:
LET'S HARMONIZE. 1949. by Kay Twomey, Fred Wise & Al Frisch. ...
If you can scan it and send a PDF we would appreciate it.  Mail OK too.
Thanks and seasons greetings,
Casey Parker
HARMONY ARCHIVES
305 Vineyard  TC Way 113
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com