[Dixielandjazz] Verse for "A Good Man Is...."

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 19:32:31 PST 2009

Dear Bill,
Bless you to the max for your diligence in pursuit of my question about
these verse lyrics.  I have now printed both you email with the lyrics and
the PDF file you sent to my home mailbox.

Regarding your comments in another email about not finding evidence that
Sophie Tucker sang or recorded it:  Yes, I had also found such references  to
this being a Sophie Tucker song, on the internet, but could find no
evidence of recordings.

Fact can be hard items to come by!  Bravo to those such as you who  find
their passion in trying to keep us sorted out in our information.
Ginny

In a message dated 12/17/2009 3:42:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,