[Dixielandjazz] Yvonne King RIP

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 18:02:09 PST 2009

This is a huge loss to the popular music world. I grew up watching and listening to the King family. I come from a musical family, and I just wished I could be a King child. I revere American Heritage music, and volunteer to keep passing the torch. I sang with the Sweet Adalines when I was younger, and LOVE Dixieland jazz which the King Family enjoyed as well. The King family has had a major influence in my choice of music. I will miss Yvonne King, as she founded the King Family performances.
Alicia Fullbright
Sacramento, Ca.

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith