[Dixielandjazz] Elazar coming to Holland

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sun Dec 13 12:24:58 PST 2009

Shalom Jazz Fans,

I will be coming to the Netherlands with my wife Krina to visit her family
and some friends next month. I plan to bring my banjo and a cornet or pocket
trumpet. We'll be staying mainly in Apeldoorn.

The dates of our visit are January 11 to 25. We would love to hook up with
any trad jazz players or activities during our stay. Pplease let me know if
anyone has anything going on during these dates that we can come and listen,
meet you, and if appropriate, play something together.

During the travel dates, best to reach me by email at elazarb at gmail.com.
Otherwise, use my regular email address.

Blessings from Israel,

Elazar and Krina Brandt
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Jerusalem, Israel