[Dixielandjazz] happy tunes x funny tunes

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:46:51 PST 2009

Hey hey, Dear List Mates !

you took my words too seriously !  :-)

First, the chord tunes I asked for are NOT for Kustbandet, but
for MY band, the Tito Martino Jazz Band;

Second, my band indeed has a full good time, all the time, every time we
play !
Better than words, here you can see what I mean, it's my former band but
the mood today is the same;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD_mAlG8k9c

Third, what I mean for "funny tunes" relate to these very particular two,
with "special effects" of laughing and of a goat "singing":

Hyena Stomp:          http://www.jazz-on-line.com/a/ramc/VIC38627-2.ram

Billy Goat Stomp:    http://www.jazz-on-line.com/a/rama/VIC38628-1.ram

So calm down, I will never do any clowning on stage, my occasional
tap-dancing it's enough !

And I agree 100% with

--
Tito Martino Jazz Band