[Dixielandjazz] OKOM

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:55:30 PDT 2009

There is Radio OKOM on the web, ant it plays traditional jazz (and,
sometimes, Hawaiian music).
Moreover, Our Kind of Music is used by the American Rag.
So, not only DJML.
Personally, as someone who hates most of the so-called "modern jazz,"
I'd be happy with just Dixieland (although I'd miss references to
swing).  However, in view of the range of music covered by both Radio
OKOM and the American Rag, OKOM seems appropriate.
Cheers