[Dixielandjazz] You are What You Listen To

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 03:53:06 PDT 2009

Gluetje1 at aol.com wrote:
> The most interesting thing to me about the below is that while fans of
> later jazz may be liberals, I find liberals very scarce among OKUM fans.
> Ginny

Not so in the Uk Ginny.

Next week at Bude Jazz festival I know  that the Guardian (leftish)
newspaper will sell out while there are still stacks of the other sort

As for the musicans they love to play Maryland aka the Red Flag at
conservative gigs. :-)

Come and see for yourself and ignore the hype about our NHS if you get
ill while you're here it'll look after you.

Cheers Jude