[Dixielandjazz] You are What You Listen To

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 01:24:05 PDT 2009

I listen to everything from nature sounds to heavy metal and everything in between. No rap though, it isn't music. I also play my trumpet in rock bands, jazz bands, wind ensembles and theater shows and run a Dixieland radio station on the internet. I must have multiple personalities.

 David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com
The BESTplace on the web to hear Traditional Jazz
To inquire about getting your band on the station
contact Dave at davel at dixielandgumbo.com