[Dixielandjazz] : Willie Nelson-Stardust; now "American Classic"

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 09:32:48 PDT 2009

It's one of my all time Fav's as they say. I think I've  had the album,
cassette and 2 CD's over the years as I do listen to it often and  a copy is in
my car stereo. I remember well when it came out in the late 70's  was a
great time in my life so it also brings back good memories.

Jazz Hugs

Judie & Fred, she likes it

In a message dated 8/24/2009 7:11:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,